Follow these easy tricks to clean the copper bottle from inside
If you want to clean your copper bottle thoroughly from the outside and inside, then you can try the tricks mentioned here.
In Ayurveda, drinking water from a copper vessel is considered beneficial for health. Drinking water from copper i.e. copper bottle, especially in the summer season, cools the body and provides many health benefits. Fill it in copper bottles and leave it to drink for at least 3 hours and then drink it, it is beneficial for health in many ways. But it is often seen that with regular use of this bottle, it starts looking dirty and due to not being able to clean it properly, its color starts turning green. By the way, copper kills unwanted bacteria and viruses and it helps in purifying the water.
But when this copper gets old and starts changing its color due to oxidation( specially non printed copper bottle). Therefore, it is necessary to clean the copper bottle regularly so that the green colored element does not accumulate in it and spoil its luster. Many times we clean the copper bottle from outside but it becomes difficult to clean it from inside. With a few simple tips, a copper bottle can be cleaned from the outside as well as the inside.
How to clean copper bottle from Vinegar and salt?
- Oxidation in copper bottles can be reduced by mixing salt and vinegar.
- For this, prepare a paste by mixing one teaspoon of salt in 4 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Make a thin solution of this mixture and pour it inside the bottle and fill the bottle with little warm water.
- Keep this paste in the bottle for at least 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take out all the liquid from the copper bottle while shaking the bottle well from Inside.
- Scrub the inside of the bottle with a bottle cleaning brush and finally clean inside from water.
- For outside cleaning we suggest hand cleaning only. But If the lacquer coating of polishing of outside copper bottle does not look good you can use same mixture of vinegar and salt outside the bottle also and clean it.
How to clean copper bottle with lemon and salt?
- You can clean the copper bottle from the outside and inside using a lemon.
- For this, cut 2 lemons in the middle and extract their juice.
- Pour lemon juice inside the bottle and add a teaspoon of salt and little hot water to it.
- shake it and Leave it for 15 minutes and after 15 minutes clean the inside of bottle with warm water
- To clean out side of the bottle add a teaspoon of salt to the lemon peel and rub it well on the stained area of the bottle. keep it for few minutes then clean the bottle with warm water.
- ( Outside cleaning not recommended for new bottle as it can remove the polishing and lacquer. only clean with lemon if out side of copper bottle is stained)
How to clean copper bottle with use of tamarind juice?
To clean the copper bottle from inside, put 1 cup of tamarind juice inside the bottle and put a teaspoon of salt and a cup of boiling water in it and keep the lid of the bottle closed. Put this mixture in the bottle and leave it for half an hour. After half an hour, cover the bottle with a closed lid and shake it well to remove the accumulated dirt inside it. All the dirt inside the bottle comes out with the tamarind juice and the copper bottle gets cleaned thoroughly.
Wipe the bottle thoroughly with a clean, soft, dry cloth and use it.