Pro tip for cleaning Printed copper bottles from Inside
- To clean the inside of a copper bottle, add vinegar, warm water, salt and a few slices of lemon to the bottle.
- Stir well and keep for 10-15 minutes.
- You can use a bottle cleaning brush to clean the interior. So that every single part of the bottle can be cleaned.
- After 10-15 minutes, Take out the mixture water and fill bottle with warm water
- Shake it and take out the water.
- Now You can again use the beautiful copper bottle for your daily use